To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Zelis Healthcare • Clearwater, FL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensation claims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
Responsible for software testing processes and procedures supporting manual as well as partially-automated testing needs.
- Responsible for software testing of enhancements of web based applications as well as backend testing application.
- Create test scenarios, scripts and checklists based on functional and technical requirements to validate changes
- Inclusion of regression testing in test scenarios
- Evaluate and test changes for accuracy and consistency
- Creating, reporting, and managing software defects to software developers
- Adherence to standard operating procedures relating to quality assurance
- Special project support
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards regarding privacy
- 3+ years of experience working performing QA and/or software testing/development
- Understanding of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Experience with automation is a plus
- Has foundational proficiency in designing and executing test scenarios that will support and validate production changes for internal Windows and Web applications as well as custom EDI processes
- Developing understanding and in writing new test scripts
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability with software test applications and MS Office applications
- Works on assignments that are more complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- Team-oriented but also ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!