One of our environmental/manufacturing clients is looking to add an FP&A Analyst to their team! This is a new role due to company growth and will work under a great VP of Finance.
The FP&A Analyst will shape, drive and influence business performance and continuous improvement efforts. Financial Planning & Analysis is a critical piece in directing the strategic objectives of the company through analysis of operating performance and trends.
This will be a highly visible position responsible for partnering with the executive team, board of directors, and the commercial & operating teams to develop and drive initiatives, business planning, performance measurement/reporting, decision support, board reporting and strategic projects. Responsibilities:
- Assist with the Financial Planning of organization which includes the preparation and roll-up of the company budget and forecast.
- Provide monthly variance analysis to identify areas of concern and monitor processes.
- Develop and expand analysis of product sales, margins and trends by product, geography, customer and sales representative.
- Build reporting tools for operating groups and departments.
- Create financial models to analyze various business opportunities and cost savings initiatives.
- Develop key performance indicators and trend analyses with recommendations to assist in improving cost efficiencies within the operation.
- Generate ideas and implementation of plans for process improvements.
- Partner with operating Directors and / or Leadership Team Members to roll out cross-department initiatives.
- Provide departmental support as needed for Executive, Administration, Accounting, and Management
- Completes other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or a business related field
- 4+ years relevant experience; agriculture and/or manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong background in forecasting, financial and business analysis
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quality management-the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment-the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement