This is seasonal Administrative Assistant
position. Duties include functions related to accurate entry and coding of guest information, data integrity, premiums, site level accounting functions, payroll, HR and reporting as required.
• Process timely and accurate invoice payments for Marketing and Sales
• Performs financial month end
• Process vendor payroll. Ensures vendor payable reconciliation.
• Calculates Hotel, premium and miscellaneous accruals.
• Tracks OPC/IH Deposit Collection and Reconciliation.
• Processing and submission of payroll for Sales and Marketing
• Conducts new hire orientations and paperwork, status changes, terminations, benefit enrollments
• Ensures that Systems Access Forms for terminated associates are submitted
• Creates weekly orders to maintain sufficient quantity, security, disbursements, weekly/monthly counts and reconciliation.
• Monitors and Audits Premiums
• Ensures accurate retail prices and maintains listing of all premiums.
• Tracks Collateral for Departments
• Produces various reports as required by management.
• Maintains the Premium Inventory Management System
• Assists with Site Level Admin audits
• Assists with running of Credit Applications
• Assists with referral data entry
• Complete Synergy uploads
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)