We are seeking an Accounting Manager for a thriving company in the Portland area for a 4-5 month project. Although this is an interim role, there is a high likelihood of extension. The Accounting Manager will assist with the management of the financial affairs of the organization in addition to preparation of financial analyses of operations. Efficiency and attention to detail are essential in this role. We are seeking a driven, results-oriented individual who is looking to make a significant impact within this successful organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the monthly closing process including journal entry preparation and approval
• Prepare or approve reconciliations for allocated balance sheet accounts, and other variance analysis, as required
• Provide information to assist with the generation of the monthly financial statements and other financial reports for the month-end financial package
• Maintain the ERP system including the monitoring of daily downloads
• Maintain the General Ledger Account structure
• Exhibit knowledge of the Accounts Payable process and approve general ledger coding of invoices
• Ensure that established accounting policies and procedures are adhered to and participate in the revision or development of policies, as required
• Assist staff accountants with the identification and clearance of reconciling items on reconciliations
• Prepare requested analyses for the year-end audit, as needed
• Assist in the year-end audit and other Finance activities/projects including process improvement initiatives
• BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent work experience required
• CPA preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a flexible and production orientated environment
• Effective decision making and problem solving skills
• Proficient to advanced Computer Skills including (but not limited to) MS Word, MS Excel, email, internet and accounting software packages
• Relationship management; ability to establish and maintain credibility with business constituents at all levels
Play a vital role within this company by sending your updated resume to email@example.com or call us at 503-525-8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need