- Sell merchandise to customers, providing a courteous, knowledgeable and helpful service.
- Accurately ring up sales and maintain sales documentation.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and efficient sales operation by participating in the general cleaning, vacuuming and dusting of the sales and stock areas.
- Restock merchandise in a timely and orderly manner as required.
- Assist with creation of new merchandising displays and themes.
- Other duties as assigned.
:Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
: Basic knowledge of retail sales operation. Solid customer relations skills. Basic computer skills.
Alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem solving, analytic ability, spatial perception, persuasiveness, auditory, tactile and visual discrimination, memory, creativity, concentration, judgment, aesthetic sense, reasoning, imagination, initiative, patience, oral and written communication skills are necessary abilities.Education or Formal Training
: High school diploma or GED preferred. Alcohol Certified.Experience
: Retail experience preferred but not required. Must be at least 21 years old
- Customer Relationship Management