To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- NEW GLOUCESTR, ME 04260
- Phone: 800-322-8627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • NEW GLOUCESTR, ME
Posted 1 month ago
IT Support Specialist
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is looking for a qualified, computer-savvy individual who has a working and vast knowledge of computer programs. The successful individual will be working in proprietary client systems, so navigating unfamiliar software is integral to this role. Additionally, this person will serve as a liaison with other IT departments to successfully carry out helpdesk tickets and help solve computer-based issues with staff and contractors.
The IT Support Specialist will also be able to field calls and emails in a professional manner to assist clients and contractors with the necessary help to work through technical challenges. The ability to walk through these problems both verbally and through email/chat is integral. These interactions require a patient and detailed work ethic to reach a positive solution.
- Helping new employees set up their desk, including new laptops, monitors, VOIP phones and other hardware/software.
- An understanding of computer interfaces with an ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Ability to guide others through a technical process through a variety of forms of communication.
- Field technical questions from a host of sources and be able to either directly help customers overcome technical challenges or serve as a resource to connect customers to an appropriate solution.
- Work in tandem with our corporate IT department to fulfill requests at our local office as needed as well as escalate local issues when appropriate.
- Provide technical training to new employees on commonly used software (such as Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Taking calls and answering emails to respond to IT-related issues
- Request and maintain accounts for proprietary client systems.
- Serve as a helpdesk to field questions on proprietary client systems. Ability to articulate step-by-step computer processes to individuals who may not have a strong background in computers is a must. This includes providing remote computer assistance as needed.
- Setup and maintain user accounts for a variety of systems across MOUNTAIN and client platforms. This includes assisting customers to reset passwords, reach out to account sponsors when necessary, request systems for users, and provide technical assistance to access client systems.
- Strong customer support and phone conversation skills are necessary.
- This role may be responsible for helping write training guides.
- Advanced knowledge in Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), various web browsers, Java, Windows Operating Systems, and computer/networking hardware.
- Other responsibilities within an IT help desk may be asked of successful candidate.