Reporting to the Sr. MOS, the Manager of Operations Support (MOS) is responsible for providing and ensuring that their team successfully conducts internal audits on Corporate's processes and provide the highest level of customer service, to corporate and field office employees.
The MOS monitors conformance to internal policies and processes and is also empowered to influence changes to those policies and processes based on observations derived from trending analysis. Core skills for the position include: communication skills, conflict and problem resolution, data trending analytics, the ability to produce clear and concise documentation, and risk analysis.
In addition, the MOS is responsible for the day to day supervision and development of the members of their team. The MOS also acts as an escalation point for team, office and account issues.
Qualities include: Building team and customer relationships, developing employees, conflict resolution, professionalism, the ability to employ the TEKsystems' communication model as appropriate, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day support, supervision, development, direction and accountability of Internal Controls Audit Team.
- Manage the Internal Controls Audit Team to ensure all audits are completed timely and accurately and non-compliance is addressed and communicated timely and effectively.
- Monitor conformance to internal processes and policies.
- Propose continual improvements to processes and policies based on data trending.
- Partner with the business process owners to determine best practices for educating and training internal employees.
- Other areas and ad hoc projects as assigned or determined.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA / BS degree in Business or Accounting preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to provide a team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, competitive
- Ability to hold team members, peers and supervisors accountable
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to coach, train and develop all team members
- Ability to assess team performance and identify areas of improvement for the team and its members
Training And Development