To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Barcode Administrator / Customer Service
Nesco Resource • Shelton, CT
Posted 2 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate information with diverse level of internal and external departments/ customers
- Maintain data excel worksheets for reporting
- Performs assigned tasks in Citrix applications, including EBAM, MDM, and E-Billing
- Research which distributor is responsible for each product
- Learn and understand applicable territories for each distributor
- Update retail accounts for new distributors as established
- Make any necessary corrections/changes as required
- Participate in monthly mailing/emailing of retail and distributor statements
- Ensure the integrity of data for billing processes
- Perform day-to-day operations including barcode authorizations and maintain up-to-date knowledge
- Export data to create reports related to distributor territories by brand on demand
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/ QUALIFICTIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in related field preferred.
- Customer Service background with financial aptitude.
- Proficient in MS Office application, Excel/Word. Must be able to create and use pivot tables
- Effective verbal and written communication (bilingual Spanish/English a plus)
- Keen attention to detail with meticulous follow-up and analytical skills
- Diligent in problem solving
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Able to handle a high volume of work with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work with other departments, customers, etc., furnishing and obtaining information.
- Must learn and understand 'rules of distributors
- Willingness to learn all aspects related to billing process, including the bottle bill regulations
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Pay Rate $17.00 - $20.00 an hour based on experience
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Estimated time for temp: 6 months