Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$38000.00 to $42000.00 yearly
There is an urgent need for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to administer month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, clerical staff, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, and journal entries. A full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper has become available with a client working with Robert Half Finance and Accounting to find an experienced candidate to join their team in the Omaha, Nebraska area. Submit an application for this role now!
How you will make an impact
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable
- Sort sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Clarify business license and gross receipts
- Qualified in credit card management and reconciliation
- Extra unique tasks if required
- Create cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Maintain Accounts Payable
- Administer monthly accounting close
- Produce subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Supply cash flow projections, as needed
- Index budget transfers
For immediate consideration please call Shane Bennett at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper
or email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Remarkable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- 3+ years of related experience- Strong organization skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper.