Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Provides comprehensive and confidential administrative support to the President and/or Officer of the Company. Functions as representative of the Company to high level visitors. Typically exposed to highly
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Receives, screens, and routes telephone calls from customers, and redirecting calls to the appropriate party. Routes mail and correspondence to appropriate personnel noting priority and importance.
2. Collects and prepares information for use by the President and/or Officer in discussions and meetings with staff and employees.
3. Arranges and schedules appointments, receives visitors and assists those seeking information disseminating replies to inquires pertaining to general Corporation policies.
4. Coordinates executive appointments, schedules, meetings, and travel. Anticipates contingencies and initiates ancillary necessities related thereto. Maintains office equipment, supplies, filing, etc.
5. Maintains effective communication skills to successfully interface with all levels of employees, customers, and other business professionals.
6. Maintains office equipment, supplies, filing, etc.
7. Plans and manages administrative/company projects as assigned on time and budget.
8. Coordinates Employee Activities Program and its budget
Skills and Requirements
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate & Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Education & Experience Required:
At least 5 years of administrative support and customer service experience.
2 or more years of business training preferred.
Microsoft Office Suite experience. Expert level skills in PowerPoint required. Proficient in SAP.
Required Education: High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Strong transcription and office administration skills.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Customer focused.
AVANGRID employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrator
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrator or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrator