- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Transportation Supervisor provides direct supervision for a group of assigned Drivers.
- Achieve safe, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers via a thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and dispatch procedures.
- Review driver logs, hours of service, and other DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations.
- Coordinate activities with other distribution center departments to ensure that accurate and timely deliveries occur.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent OR have equivalent experience.
- Have at least 1 year of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry.
- Be knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
- AS/400 experience is preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule.
- Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Transportation Management Systems