Come join NRP's A+ team! We've been recognized as a "Top Workplace" because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association's Best Places to Work.
We value our employees by offering a competitive benefit package including:
* Commission and bonus opportunities
* Paid vacation and sick leave
* 11 Paid holidays
* Paid maternity & parental bonding leave
* Short & long term disability
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* 401(k) Match
* Training, certification, & growth opportunities
* Employee referral & recognition programs
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC, is currently seeking a Leasing Specialist for our BRAND NEW LIHTC LEASE UP Community, The Element.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Specialist is responsible for maximizing occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
* Conduct all leasing activities at the property, responding to telephone inquiries, providing tours of apartments and amenities, following up with prospects, and coordinating all move-ins
* Perform telephone market surveys and physical shops of competitors
* Recommend strategies and programs for on-site marketing activity
* Develop and monitor merchant/neighborhood referral programs for move-in packets, newsletters, and resident retention
* Initiate sales outreach plans including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support
* Recommend programs and strategies to increase qualified traffic and closing ratios
* Maintain passing e-shop, phone shop, and physical shop scores
* Maintain closing ratios in line with NRP policies and procedures
* Maintain a working knowledge of the LIHTC program and be able to help ensure file compliance
* Adhere to all NRP prospect and resident follow up procedures including, but not limited to, sales, service, request and random follow up
* Inspect apartments with the new residents at move in and complete all the necessary paperwork
* Support Community Assistant with tracking renewals, lease expirations, and notices to vacate
* Collect and accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
* Accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
* Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized
* Comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards
* Inspect market ready units and models each morning, ensure models/mini-models are stacked with refreshments, lights on and show ready
* May occasionally be required to assist at other properties
* Run errands to support the property as necessary
* Assist in planning of resident functions
* Walk the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance
* Assist with the monitoring and directing of service operations to ensure service requests are completed within 24 hours and curb appeal standard are met
* Provide excellent customer service and display courteous and professional attitude toward all customers
* Maintain availability for resident functions, community affiliated events and weekends
* Perform other duties as required
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred, Tax Credit Specialist (TCS) accreditation preferred
Experience: 1-year customer service or sales experience (or relevant education)
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Yardi Experience preferred
Other Requirements: Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Community Management
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office