Broadway Home Care is seeking a Personal Caregiver (PCA or HHA) to become a part of our team! You will provide routine personal care and help to patients within the patient's home. We are currently seeking an individual to work with a client in the Clifton Park, NY area.FREE PCA certification: 1-2 or 6 DAYS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Job Qualities Needed:
- A reliable, patient, and caring person
- No prior experience needed. just compassion!
- HHA or PCA certificate or availability to certify
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly, competitive pay - direct deposit or VISA pay card available!
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual checkups
- Employee rewards & discount programs
- Flexible & Local shifts
Paid orientations & in-service, up to 6 hours
CASH referral bonuses*: $125 CASH BONUS
FREE PCA CERTIFICATION!* --> 1-2 OR 6 DAYS, based on experience
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Social Interaction
- Errands as needed
- Meal Prep
KICKSTART YOUR CAREER IN HEALTHCARE TODAY!
Broadway Home Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
**Salary based on location.
*Some restrictions apply.
- Profit Center Accounting
- Principal Component Analysis