To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN 55901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Support Specialist - Commercial/Community Banking - Rochester, MN
Associated Bank • Rochester, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Provide administrative, deposit, loan preparation/review/documentation/funding support to the team. The team may include a Segment Leader, Team Leader, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers, Lead/Supervisor and other Commercial Banking team members. Ensure adherence to standards and regulatory requirements. Work directly with business customers and associates to solve problems and provide superior customer service.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and ensure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Deposit support & administration
Other Client support
Other Funding support
• Work with Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established Associated Banc-Corp credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines.
• Coordinate all aspects of required loan documentation including but not limited to document requests, corresponding with title insurance companies to order appropriate title work, review loan documents for accuracy, closing the loan with the client, and working with Commercial Loan Services and outside counsel to ensure proper documentation. Perform ongoing maintenance while adhering to compliance guidelines. This may include complex documentation required for loan participations.
• Provide general administrative and sales support to the team. Administrative may include meeting scheduling/coordination, travel planning, correspondence, expense reporting, supply ordering, maintaining up-to-date client, prospect and COI listings, reporting and other projects as needed. Sales support to may include monitoring and updating internal systems, reporting and preparing sales presentation materials/collateral, as necessary, maintenance of new business pipeline reports. Also provide support in the loan
preparation/review/documentation/funding and deposit processes.
• Support clients and affiliates by solving problems and complex questions to ensure superior customer service. Function as liaison between operations/support departments, Commercial Banking Sales Teams and customers. Act as central resource area for Commercial Banking issues.
• Use on line deposit and loan systems to obtain vital customer information, open and close accounts, issue stop payments, process check orders and perform various other service requests. Provide customer service and process daily transactions for Commercial Banking customers as requested.
Required Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education: Associate's Degree Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
Required Experience: 2-4 years Banking or office experience. Thorough knowledge of commercial banking products, services, procedures and practices, extensive loan documentation knowledge.
Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years Extensive loan documentation knowledge with Associated Bank systems.
Preferred Experience: Prior SalesPro experience
Special Skill Requirements:
Other: Superior customer satisfaction/services skills and experience
Other: Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Other: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Other: Computer literate in Microsoft Office products and the ability to quickly learn new software/systems.
Other: Thorough knowledge of bank products, services and systems
Other: Proven analytical and accounting skills
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines