IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Biotech is now hiring for a Site ID Specialist to sit in our Raleigh-Durham,NC; Rochelle Park, NJ or Wilmington, NC office.
Responsible for assisting Feasibility Analyst(s) and / or ISS team members with preparation of sites and potential investigators list. This individual will become an expert in the use of the PI Database and will use these skills along with knowledge of its functionality to support the Proposal and early study launch process. The individual in this role will be responsible for keeping the PI database up to date, utilizing the Internet to search for updated PI contact information and may on occasion make phone calls directly to an institution or CRA colleague to obtain current contact information for a target investigator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES:
- Update and maintain PI Database contact entries.
- Run reports and conduct searches for PI experience in the PI Database.
- Responds to and resolves InfoStart requests.
- May correspond with potential investigators regarding study opportunities.
- Supports PI Database project lead on database improvement and data cleaning projects.
- Learn and utilize various IQVIA tools for Investigator ranking and tiering.
- Document study challenges and effectively communicate those to the Feasibility Analysts, ISS Associate, Lead and/or ISS Manager.
- Participates is Site List Request meetings; create site lists for pre-award outreach
- Conduct all activities according to appropriate Novella and/or sponsor SOPs.
- Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to express complex ideas to team members.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Strong technical skills for working in databases.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and assess and recommend specific solutions.
- Preferred basic knowledge of the drug development process and ICH/GCP
- Ability to work somewhat independently, prioritize effectively and work within a matrix team environment.
- Working knowledge of CTMS preferable.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Limited travel may be required.
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, preferably in the field of science or clinical research and 6 months related experience in clinical research field
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
This position is classified as non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are eligible for overtime compensation subject to prior approval.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Trial Management Systems