To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- CohnReznick LLP
- Phone: (646) 601-7866
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CohnReznick LLP • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in the Technology and Digital Consulting Services team for an ERP-Consultant-Netsuite. Position can be remote.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- Work with CohnReznick clients, manage overall coordination of client IT projects, from planning through implementation
- Set project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules
- Facilitate discussions and consensus among various project stakeholders such as key business users, project sponsors, and developers
- Manage and monitor project budgets and expenditures
- Develop forecasts for estimate of completion (based on project performance)
- Work closely with clients and staff to execute project vision and project risk assessments
- Manage, develop, train, and coach staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Contribute to proposals, project expansion, and business development call
- Create project charters and project plans
- Organize and run steering committee meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team
- Conduct resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources
- Guide business, technical and 3rd party solution provider resources
- Perform status reporting
- Monitoring project activities ensuring the quality and integrity of the information
- Record impacts from any changes during the project
- Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks
- Advise on areas of scope, phase management, and technical architecture
- Identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required
- Obtain acceptance by client and close the project
- Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned
- Close out procurements
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline required
- Project Management Institute certifications such as Professional Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) desirable
- Supply Chain certifications such as the CPIM, CPSM, and CSCP, etc., a plus
- 6 + years of experience with a consulting company or in an internal consulting role (e.g., PMO) participating in large, complex ERP implementation projects in excess of $1Me,
- Functional expertise in one or more ERP products from the following major vendors required - Netsuite,Ultipro, Infor, Infor M3, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NetSuite
- Experience with the procurement process, developing/creating procurement documents and related acquisition documents for software products and services
- Ability to work across a broad range of business and IT-related subject-matter areas with sensitivity to global impact
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and IT partners of all levels; sensitivity and understanding required for successful cultural relations
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong management, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Computer expertise including an understanding of the impact of technology
- Ability to apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide and Standards to intricate, multifaceted projects
- Microsoft Project 2010 or 2013
- Ability to travel 50% to 80%
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities. Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check. If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submcbits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.