To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Painter/Sheetrock Repair Specialist - Senior Housing
Bonaventure Senior Living • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bonaventure Senior Living is seeking an experienced Paint\Sheetrock Repair Specialist to join our team. Bonaventure is looking for a motivated, self-starter to be a part of our remodel and renovation team. Bonaventure has over 3 million square feet of premier senior living in 23 properties located in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.
Bonaventure Senior Living provides premier Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care service to seniors and their families. Bonaventure’s offer competitive wages based on experience and performance. We provide growth opportunities and leadership roles in our growing business.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
• Knowledge of all aspects of painting: prep, masking, caulking, scraping, priming, and painting etc.
• An eye for detail and can produce professional quality results while working in a fast paced environment.
• Problem solving skills.
• The ability to work well with a team.
• A strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
• Minimum 1 year of painting/drywall repair experience.
o Preference given to individuals with additional building maintenance experience
• Working knowledge of construction-related repairs
• Flexible schedule
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with other
• Greeting residents, visitors and staff courteously, respecting individual dignity, rights and confidentiality, and delivering exceptional customer service
• This position will require open availability to travel to any of our communities throughout the Washington Puget Sound Area, and possibly to communities in Oregon or Colorado.
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
• Paid time off
• Educational reimbursement
• 401(k) 50/50 matching retirement savings plan
• Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Joinery, Plastering, Building Maintenance, Builder, repointing specialists, ,lintel replacement, rendering builders, painting and decorating, plastering, carpenter, chippy, Water damage, property maintenance, Reskimming - Dry lining - Ceiling & Walls, Joinery property maintenance, property repair, Decorating, Carpentry, installers, paint, handyman, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, Maintenance, General building work, electrical, general maintenance, Flooring, walling, refurbishment, Facilities, maintenance, Building, cleaning, restoration, Building services, Property, Builder, construction, Building Maintenance, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room Conversions, plastering, Drylining, Tape and jointing, Painting, Decorating