Skills: Management Experience, 5+ years of software development experience, very strong OO skills, strong experience with design patterns, leadership ability, .Net
Pay: $130,000 – 175,000 based on experience
Our client is one of the hottest startups in Atlanta and has doubled in size in back to back years. This company is on fire. It has been recognizing by Forbes as one of the best companies to work for and one of the fastest growing companies in America. They are looking for very strong Engineering Manager to join the team.
- 2+ years in an engineering management position
- Academic background in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience leading teams and driving them toward big goals and consistent execution
- Professional experience working with SaaS applications
- You are a great communicator who can succinctly explain complex technical concepts
- Four year university/college degree required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)
- Enhance the software development lifecycle by applying industry best practices and processes
- Coach, mentor and onboard new engineering team members
- Track cross team dependencies and optimize delivery process
- Ensure the career development, satisfaction and productivity of the engineers on your team
- Identify future technical needs and create plans to meet them
- Provide input to help us continuously grow and improve
- Ruby on Rails
- Heroku Hosting Platform
- Security best practices, threat modeling and mitigation
Benefits: (Probably some of the best benefits in all of Atlanta)
- Casual Dress (jeans, etc.)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Team-building Events and Weekly Catered Lunches
- Flexible Environment / Culture
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity in company
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB9747_21606
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.