Enterprise Sales Account Mgr- Midwest - SAL021786
This role can be based anywhere in our Midwest footprint
The Enterprise Sales Account Manager creates and executes the overall account strategy and direction for their book of enterprise accounts. This position will be responsible for generating new business in a defined territory and list of accounts, as well as, maintaining and growing revenue from a book of existing accounts. They are the Single Point of Contact and lead the business relationship ("C" suite level), and overall strategy with the client selling the full USCC portfolio of solutions.
- Develop account plans for each client with defined goals and objectives to penetrate new logo and existing customers selling the full portfolio of products including IOT selling across the client's different business units.
- Able to generate demand by articulating the USCC business story as well as solving customer business challenges by leveraging our product portfolio.
- Prepare/maintain sales forecasts and forecast pipeline, account status reports, and make recommendations to enhance account growth and new revenue potential to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Uncover and develop senior C-level executive relationships within assigned territory of Enterprise accounts across multiple markets.
- Create proposals with a clear value statement, deal economics and customer benefits.
- Lead contract dealings for renewals and participate in contract negotiations for new products and services, all with a focus on profitable sales.
- Handle the contract lifecycle, resolve contract disputes, and answer basic and sophisticated capabilities questions.
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches, through proposals and oral presentations.
- Build a strong network within the communities we serve in order to promote brand awareness and identify new business customer prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of successful B2B outside sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Metrics-driven sales "hunter" with a professional demeanor, outstanding integrity, and high sense of urgency
- Experience in selling to enterprise and mid-market clients
- Proven track record of integrated solutions sales success using account management practices
- Ability to operate independently to build a successful sales pipeline/channel, but also collaborate with and engage colleagues and vendors when appropriate
- Experience with customer business case development based on TCO/Return on Investment techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and balance contending demands and priorities
- Valid Driver's License and ability to travel 50-70%
- Experience concentrated in wireless, software, IOT or related telecommunications industry
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
: Iowa-URBANDALE_IA Nebraska-OMAHA_NE, Illinois-CHICAGO_IL, Iowa-MARION_IA, Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.