We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM Team!
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)
Ensure Financial Integrity
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-13845
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Over the years we have earned an excellent reputation operating retail gasoline & convenience stores within our region, consistently noted for our quality products, convenient locations, clean stores and friendly employees. However, we decided that we could do better. We decided that, in order to become a world-class company, we needed to improve in all areas of our business and become a compelling place to work, a compelling place to shop, and a compelling place to invest. The entire organization participated in the development of a five-year strategic plan for the company and produced dozens of initiatives to accomplish our goals and objectives.
View the full profile