ELECTRICAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - FAIRFAX, VA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Fairfax, Virginia area office.
Base salary is between $90,000 and $110,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Work for a top-100 privately owned company in the DC area
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead project team from estimation to closeout on assigned construction projects
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits as needed
- Ensure are contractual obligations are met within set budgets and timeframes
- Recognize potential project issues and develop troubleshooting plans
- Negotiate change-orders
- Assist in procurement of materials and procurement for projects
- Manage relationships with vendors, contractors, and clients
Skills & Requirements
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in electrical construction in a project management role
- Must have new construction experience working on commercial projects (healthcare, office, high rise, and retail)
- Ability to think critically and creatively when problem-solving for their projects
- Strong employment stability
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Electrical license (Journeyman, Master)
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Positions: Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager
Complex Problem Solving