Nesco Resource is looking for a process engineer contract position
to work for our client in Tucson AZ.
This process engineer role will participate in and lead validations and projects within the manufacturing areas. This engineer will be responsible for successful project completion including necessary reports and approvals. This process engineer will identify and assist with implementing improvements around current manufacturing processes with guidance from manager and senior engineers. Responsibilities also include equipment and process validations as well as process characterization and root cause investigations.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Assess existing processes and equipment and identify and implement improvements.
• Implement new or transferred manufacturing processes in a timely manner.
• Assist in troubleshooting of process and/or equipment issues.
• With guidance, able to prepare and present technical information and project summaries to peers and management.
• Monitors work to ensure quality and to continuously promote Quality First Time.
Automation & Factory Support Specifics:
• Assist in designing and implementing new equipment and tools to improve manufacturing efficiencies, reduce ergonomic stress, and improve quality.
• Update, create and sustain Standard Work documents.
• Create and update drawings using Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks.
• Work as part of a project team in the development and/or implementation of new equipment and tools.
• Technical support for daily production issues related to manufacturing equipment.
• IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols Required
Quality Support Specifics:
• Assist in addressing, owning, and resolving quality related issues for the manufacturing departments (ex CAPAs, and Audits)
• Consistently uses company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
• Experience in reagent or instrument manufacturing for a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company, as well as a regulated environment. Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations (QSRs).
-Bachelor's with 4 years related experience OR MS degree with 2 years of related experience OR PhD with no experience required.
If interested, apply now!
If you would be interested in other positions in Tucson, we have several additional opportunities available please see www.nescoresource.com for more openings. If you know someone looking for a new opportunity we will pay you for your referrals!
NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing 7 years in a row! We offer medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K!! We are excited to work for you!
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.
Ptc Creo Elements/Pro
Solid Works (Cad)
Quality Management Systems