To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securities Settlement Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newark, DE
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Securities Settlement Specialist in Newark, Delaware (DE). Summary: As a Securities Settlement Specialist, you will monitor, analyze, and process transactions via numerous proprietary and vendor systems. You will be responsible to facilitate the accurate and timely settlement of securities transactions across domestic and international markets. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mitigate the risks related to the trade life cycle
- Manage complex operational and settlement issues
- Interact daily with the middle office, counterparties, traders, corresponding banks, immediate supervisors, and the finance desk
- Will be required to master the complexities of many fixed income products as well as gain a solid understanding of the business model and infrastructure
- Credit default swaps, credit spread options, interest rate swaps, bonds, loans, equity options
- Must be controlled and detail oriented
- Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend creative solutions