To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ 08648
- Jennifer Hernandez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Alpha Consulting Corp. • Trenton, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and accountable with the ability to independently investigate, analyze and recommend solutions to a broad range of problems. Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow up, and properly balances priorities and resources. Exhibits excellent judgment in handling confidential information, demonstrates diplomacy, professionalism and tact in dealing with difficult situations. Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change. Proactively looks ahead at schedules, events, and needs of manager/team, anticipates conflicts, problems and issues, and takes appropriate steps to produce desired outcomes with minimum assistance from supervisor. Is a collaborative team player who effectively builds relationships with team and other departments internal and external to the Strategy & BD organization. Exhibits a willingness to assist and support others while balancing work demands and involves others in decision-making when appropriate. Manage supplemental administrative support, if required.
- Heavy calendar management as well as extensive meeting scheduling. Ensuring meetings are prioritized and occur within appropriate timelines.
- Maintain and organize team operations and procedures such as utilizing one-drive, SharePoint, filing systems and other technologic solutions, concur, and other administration services.
- Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and critical business needs.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel arrangements (domestic & international, ensuring appropriate visas etc.) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses, understanding of Sunshine act implications, and Client internal corporate policies for accurate and compliant reporting of expenses.
- Independently researches more complex inquiries and responds or escalates inquiry, recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules.
- Proactively partners with matrix team members such as, as needed, to facilitate necessary projects, tasks or meetings to expedite support for the leader and/or the team.
- High School Diploma, with advanced technical training and 8-10 years administrative experience.
- Position requires a highly seasoned professional with experience working with senior level executives and external companies.
- Candidate must be comfortable working and communicating with all levels in the organization and have good working knowledge of company's corporate policies, or, if an external candidate, demonstrate an ability to quickly learn.
- Demonstrated experience in project and task management.
- Must be comfortable working with new tools and technologies including web-based and digital communications tools.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including but not limited to Outlook Calendar and Email, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- In addition, should have experience with the following Client applications; Concur, Workday, Ariba, eSetup, Audio, Video and Conference Room Scheduling and SAP.
- Adapts easily to new learning situations, knows how to set priorities, is very proactive, reliable and accountable, and works with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills for effective communication with senior management and all levels within the organization and externally.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00777
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Job ID: 19-00777
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.