To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX 76011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Predictive & Inferential Analyst
Texas Health Resources • Arlington, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Predictive & Inferential Analyst to work full time for their Strategic Integration Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $30.16/hr. to Maximum $47.60/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Full Time; 1st Shift
The Predictive & Inferential Analyst will be a self-motivated individual who will help educate the business on data analysis and drive business decisions through their analytic work.
- With minimal guidance, has the ability to manipulate and join data from multiple sources into population set for comparative analysis. To be accomplished using a SQL, or No-SQL tool approach.
- Able to translate business questions/problems into analytical questions and deliver analytic insights back to the business. Ability to communicate complex methodologies of analytics to a non-technical user.
- Program or project analysis using statistical techniques to prove or disprove efficacy of the projects, tying in sources from the EMR, Supply Chain, Finance, Patient Experience, and third-party sources.
- Deliver actionable insights with data to propose operational or process changes. Identify key driver of desired outcomes both known and unknown at the start of the analysis. Explaining the analysis to key stakeholders.
- Presentations to upper leadership on findings through graphical displays, and ability to tell the story through data and examples.
- Write statistical methodology and results for technical reports and publication.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Epidemiology, Health Service Research, Operation Research, Economic, Statistics or equivalent area
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Epidemiology, Health Service Research, Operation Research, Economic, Statistics or equivalent area preferred
- 1 year experience working with inferential statistics and/or machine learning required with a Bachelor's degree or
- 1 year experience working with inferential statistics and/or machine learning preferred with a Master’s degree
- Experience working in healthcare or related field preferred
- Experience using SPSS, R, SAS or python.
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software.
- Experience using SQL to query, join tables, and create tables.
- Experience doing data discovery in an EDW or data lake environment.
- Able to take on multiple projects concurrently and manage changes in scope along the way.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Job ID: 19003764