To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Tax, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Community Tax, LLC, one of the Nation’s largest, fastest growing, and most successful Tax & Accounting Services Firms, is seeking sales professionals to join our successful team. We are a National leader in our industry, utilizing all marketing mediums, with a heavy focus on nationwide radio, network television and internet marketing. This position is located in our beautiful new corporate headquarters offices in the heart of Chicago's loop at State and Madison.
We offer a variety of financial and tax related services, such as tax preparation for personal and small business tax payers, full-fledged accounting and bookkeeping services, tax planning and our core strength which is IRS defense services for individuals and businesses currently facing enforcement/collection action. The market demand for these much needed services is exploding and we are aggressively growing to meet the needs of a greatly unserved market.
Company / Position Highlights:
• We are seeking talented, dedicated sales individuals that have a commitment to excellence and are looking for unlimited financial upside. Our top sales executives earn over $125,000 annually and thrive in a performance based environment
• Our sales reps receive inbound phone calls generated via our direct response marketing methods, and also for cross selling clients on additional services as the needs arise.
• Our sales team utilizes their sales skills and our industry leading training and resources to focus on building trust and successful relationships with their clients.
• Our sales professionals recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions, and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term tax resolution goals for their clients.
• We support our sales force with dynamic marketing campaigns, a state of the art technological environment, and the technical resources necessary to ensure their success.
• All of the technical work is performed by in-house support staff consisting of dozens of licensed attorneys, CPA’s, tax preparers, accountants, and IRS enrolled agents. Our program is designed to allow the sales professional to do what they do best: SELL.
• There is absolutely NO Cold Calling
• Identify prospective clients’ tax problems, challenges and needs through proper questioning and guided interviewing.
• Educate prospective clients on our various programs, processes and solutions
• Inspire the client to take action and enroll them into the best option available
• Utilize state of the art CRM and other proprietary software programs to maximize efficiency and performance
• There is NO Cold calling
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Four Year College Degree
• Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to learn
• Drive and motivation to be successful and reach new financial heights
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish skills are a plus as we also service the growing Hispanic market
• Exemplary organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and follow through to completion
• Internal discipline & drive and natural instinct for sales
• Demonstrated performance in high volume sales environment
• 3+ years sales experience preferred (competitive, performance/incentive based sales experience a plus)
• Consistent job history
• History of meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
• Strong interpersonal skills may compensate for a lack of direct experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Competitive in nature, and a desire to outperform your peers
•TECHNICAL PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A REQUIREMENT - WE OFFER TRAINING*
Compensation and Position Highlights:
• Base (To $40,000) with lucrative commissions and bonuses
• REALISTIC Six figure income opportunity.
• Health, Vision, Dental, Commuter Benefits, 401(k) with company match and more available
• Company culture that promotes from within
• NO COLD CALLING