To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
510 4th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PATIENT ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
Universal Health Services • Fargo, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Prairie St. John's, a 110-bed psychiatric care facility located in Fargo, North Dakota, has been providing services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, chemical dependency or addiction and co-occurring disorders since 1997. Prairie offers a full-service psychiatric and addiction Continuum of Care. This Continuum of Care includes inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and clinic services. Prairie St. John's currently has a Patient Account Specialist position available. The candidates selected will be responsible for the following:
- Serves as the primary collector for all types of insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, Champus, HIS, Holds, Rule 25, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medica.
- Performs follow-up on all submitted claims for reimbursement. Follows up with insurance company or third party payer to ensure correct and timely processing of claims and proper payment of claims
- Coordinates third party denial information, works denials through appeals process. Documents in AR patient account notes
- Generates bills for charges by downloading, entering and adjusting data
- Provides assistance and information to co-workers and patients regarding patient information, insurance claim status, and patient self-pay responsibilities.
3 years of medical accounts receivable experience
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Strong organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Excellent skills using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel