To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant to Director of Operations- Charter School Experience Required (Work From Home)
Building Hope Charter School • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 2 months ago
The Assistant to Director of Operations provides direct support to the Director of Charter School Operations to ensure high-quality services to clients and schools seeking service. This role will work directly with the Director and clients and be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide central phone and answering service on behalf of Building Hope
- Maintain frequent contact with clients and potential clients
- Maintain a shared contact list of important charter school contacts
- Coordinating schedules amongst Building Hope employees
- Provide administrative assistance to administrative staff members
- Proofreading materials created by the school
- Create proposals and marketing materials
- Develop prospectus information on schools we are considering funding
- Assist with operating the grant-supported Charter Support Unit
- Assisting with answering emails and telephone questions from schools
- Assist with developing sample forms and documents
- Data collection and tabulation
- Review and proofread documents
- Maintain and update websites
- Conduct outreach and coordination with new schools in target states
- Data Entry
- Provide technical support for various online platforms maintained by Building Hope
- Answer client how-to questions regarding the online services
- Produce screen share/demonstration videos on how to complete various tasks
- Prioritize bug reports and future update requests from clients
- Project Management (internal and external)
- Develop and maintain task lists
- Reminder participants of deadlines
- Ensure projects stay on task for completion
- Provide reporting to all participants on project progress
- Assist schools with the development of procedures and documents
- Provide direct organizational support to new schools in the process of starting
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in a charter school highly preferable
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, motivated, goal-oriented, and plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction. In addition, this individual will possess:
- strong people skills to create, maintain and enhance relationships with Building Hope clients;
- strong computer skills (Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365, WordPress, Web Applications, and preferably some database experience);
- a proven track record in handling projects;
- excellent time management and multitasking abilities;
- teamwork and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of accounting; and,
- administrative skills including writing first drafts of documents, proofreading, reporting, data entry, and scheduling.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel
- Ability to effectively use all devise, equipment, computer systems required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to communicate via phone, email, and in person.
- Candidate will work in our Ft. Lauderdale, Florida location with the ability to work remotely.
- Position range of $40,000-$50,000
- 100% Employee paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life and A/D
- 6% Company Match on 403B Retirement Plan
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer