To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pompano Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep Client Service I - Pompano Beach, FL req22607
Quest Diagnostic Health and Wellness • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Schedule: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
• Work in a fast paced environment responding to inbound and outbound activities using multiple modes of communication. Act as an advocate to the client handling and troubleshooting inquiries following appropriate processes. Follow-up with clients on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
• Provide best in class first line contact to participants and clients of Quest Diagnostics
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer service focus with a professional attitude and excellent listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Utilize appropriate soft skills and customer service skills to handle a broad range of issues and escalations
• Provide prompt, courteous assistance to approximately 60 inquiries per day from various modes of communication
• Following acceptable department process deliver appropriate response to inbound and outbound tasks
• Able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment displaying a professional attitude at all times
• Attentive to detail with the ability to read and follow standard operating procedures and departmental processes
• Ability to follow directions and take instruction from others
• Report client concerns using established protocols
• Escalate issues as appropriate using established protocols
• Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels
• Utilize interpersonal skills to interact effectively with other team members and clients
• Actively participant in team meetings and trainings
• Document details of tasks completed and maintain complete and accurate records
• Understand the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
• Consistently meet or exceed performance standards, attendance and schedule adherence
• Performs other duties as required to meet business requirements
Education Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent required
Medical or Laboratory knowledge is preferred
Salesforce.com Client Relationship Management software training desired
Work Experience: Previous customer service experience in a call center setting preferred
Physical and Mental: Sit for extended period of time
Ability to type 40 WPM
Utilization of multiple computer monitors
Ability to multi-task between a variety of activities and systems
Lift up to 20 pounds
Reliable attendance and adherence to assigned schedule
Have reliable transportation
Work under pressure
Knowledgeable of internet and PC based software programs such as– Excel, Word, Outlook
Other: Available to work additional hours as required
Bilingual or fluent in Spanish desired
Demonstrate Quest Values, Behaviors and Integrity of a Client Service Professional