****This is a non-smoking facility and they will do a nicotine test as part of the pre-employment process
In this role, you will be responsible for leading development, compliance, training, problem solving, best practice development, and technical support in the area of sanitation at a facility that processes multiple category products. You will direct the work activities of the facility sanitation team that will include hourly and salaried sanitation Partners. You will be responsible for facilitating the development of salaried sanitation Partners, and supporting the development of other facility salaried Partners. You will work with Operations, Enterprise Quality and Food Safety, sanitation chemical and equipment suppliers, and construction contractors to ensure equipment, processes and the facility environment is suitably designed, maintained, and cleaned and monitored to ensure food safety and quality.
- Direct and train Plant Sanitarians, Sanitation Partners, and Janitorial Partners. Interface with plant leaders as well as Enterprise Quality to develop qualified teams which effectively and efficiently provide a sanitary operating environment.
- Oversee and assist in the development of SSOP's, MSS, CIP processes and related SOP's in all facility departments.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide assistance with CIP programming validation.
- Work closely with sanitation chemical providers and Pest Management contractors to maximize technical expertise and to drive results while being cost effective.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Dairy Science, Microbiology or related field
- 3-5 years of Sanitation/Plant Production/Quality Leadership experience
- PCQI certified
- Basic Microbiology
- Technical knowledge of COP and CIP, cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, sanitary design of food processing equipment, auditing experience, computer and process excellence tools