Our client, a not-for-profit health care system, is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a 3-4 month temporary contract. The position is located in Renton, WA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a health care system operating multiple hospitals across 5 states, with headquarters in Renton, Washington. The health system includes 27 hospitals, more than 35 non-acute facilities and numerous other health, supportive housing and educational services in the states. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay rate is up to $20.00-22.00per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Ability to exhibit superior customer service at all times, including when under significant pressure to achieve expected timelines for the hiring of new staff.
- Ability to work proficiently in a team-based environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to develop and maintain recruiting process.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport on the phone.
- High level of proficiency with written communications, including the ability to generate correspondence for executive-level staff.
- Ability to organize information, research data and formulate responses and reports.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite products.
- Proactively identifies ways to enhance or improve programs, processes, and systems.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Independent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with high organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to complete job functions and maintain data integrity in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills in working collaboratively, courteously, and tactfully.
- Exercises discretion, sensitivity, tact, and respect for confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to share professional expertise with others in the area of human resources.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent blend of education and experience. Must have a minimum of one (1) years of recruitment support experience or closely related HR support experience. Experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups preferred. PHR Certification preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply)
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail