To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sparks, NV 89431
- Kyle Lesser
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Software Engineer
CyberCoders • Sparks, NV
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead Software Engineer - C, C++
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for leading our development team which produces a wide variety of software including embedded firmware, Windows desktop applications, Windows and Linux console applications, backend database systems, and more.
• Player and coach – lead a small team but also be a hands-on developer with project deliverables.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (electrical, mechanical, sensor development, manufacturing, and quality) to define and deliver software projects
• Ensure delivery of high quality code and supporting documentation
• Management responsibilities include setting priorities and goals, performing reviews, coaching and developing team members, status reporting
What You Need for this Position
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
• Strong engineering or science background
• Significant experience developing reliable C and C++ applications for commercial use
• Experience developing for Linux and Windows environments (console and desktop apps)
• Comfortable using common lab equipment (e.g., scopes, multimeters, etc.) for coupled software-hardware debugging
• Proven ability to lead a small software team, including project scheduling, setting technical standards, leading code reviews, leading projects from
conceptualization to productization
• Experience in formal software development cycle including software architecture, code development, verification and validation, and quality assurance
• Experience with electro-mechanical sensor systems and related algorithms, software development, data analysis, and testing
• Familiar with common serial communications protocols: UART, I2C, SPI
• Experience developing safety-critical software
• Experience with embedded operating systems (e.g. Micrium, VxWorks, etc.)
• Experience developing end-to-end IoT systems
• Experience implementing machine-learning techniques for regression and classification problems
What's In It for You
- Great company atmosphere and work-life balance
- Paid Vacation/PTO
C, C++, UART, I2C, SPI, Micrium, VxWorks, IOT, machine-learning, Embedded Firmware
If you are a good fit for the Lead Software Engineer - C, C++ position, and have a background that includes:
C, C++, UART, I2C, SPI, Micrium, VxWorks, IOT, machine-learning, Embedded Firmware and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.