Senior Java Development Engineer 8090
Seeking bright and innovative senior software engineers with an interest in smart connected device technology, and a history of working in cloud-native Java environments! As a senior development engineer, you are responsible for building industrial IoT software for some of the largest companies in the world. We help Fortune 1000 clients revolutionize their operations and supply chains, creating more value through connected products and enterprise data integrations, including advanced analytics and AI.
This is a direct hire opportunity onsite at the company HQ in downtown Durham, NC. Target salary is $110,000 - $130,000 with flexibility for the right fit, plus an excellent benefits package. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements are available. If this sounds like it could be your next career move, submit a resume!
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Java Development Engineer:
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems spanning edge and cloud
- Provide mentorship including constructive code reviews and design guidance fostering growth of junior team members
- Drive the IoT software platform and common microservices forward
Key Qualifications of the Senior Java Development Engineer:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex distributed system projects using AWS and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modeling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns
- Experience with common Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience with mobile and web technology stacks
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. #dice
Internet Of Things (Io T)
Amazon Web Services