Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Manager PT 20-29.
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we do.
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective progress.
As part of our Retail team, the Associate Manager is responsible for creating a client experience that accurately reflects the ethos of our brand while building and maintaining strong client relationships and driving sales through outstanding service. The ideal candidate is committed to client service, demonstrating a strong understanding of, if not passion for, the luxury, travel, fashion, and lifestyle markets. The TUMI retail environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth opportunities over time as we work together to increase sales, KPI’s, build client awareness, provide world-class service, and grow the brand.
- Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the store and the daily activities of the sales staff while ensuring all are engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures each client receives outstanding client service; greets and acknowledges every client and develops new client relationships to increase sales and build brand loyalty.
- Ensures our clients receive superior after sales service.
- Attains monthly sales goal and delivers increases in other KPI goals (conversion, UPT and DPT).
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with training sales associates.
- Merchandises store as directed by visual guidelines and ensures that all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
To be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are a team player who values a collaborative environment
- Possess a “client first” service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the luxury market
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and achieving KPI’s
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by example
- Career pathing
- Paid time off
- Work-life balance
Tumi…..Perfecting the Journey
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Profit Based Sales Targets