Contract to Hire - Federal Project - no visas
Product Manager - Data Analyst - Data Science
Data Science Product Manager - Data Science , and
Data Analyst - Data Science
- Previous roles in product or application development and engineering for high growth companies
- Proven experience developing, deploying, and supporting SaaS platform for commercial, industrial, and institutional users and/or utilities worldwide
- Experienced with open source solutions
- Dive into large, complex real-world datasets and produce innovative analysis and predictive models
- Conduct statistical analysis of big data to develop insights from the measured performance metrics, and contribute to root cause analysis and resolution of identified performance gaps
- Propose and prioritize changes to reporting and create additional metrics and processes based on program changes and customer requirements
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all products and services.
- Ability to analyze data using SQL, Python or any other analytical tool.
- Develop and manage a structure to support the growth of the company and its offerings.
- Develop and maintain key alliances with customers, haulers and software/hardware and service providers.
- Develop the product roadmap to ensure a solid product pipeline that meets client needs and business objectives.
- Establish supporting processes for development, design, and introduction of new products and services.
- Lead business case analysis for developing and validating new products and services.
- Establishing and maintaining key performance indicators, and communicating these items, on a regular basis, to the personnel working in this area, to track the status and success of the product commercialization function.
- Planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing, release and production needs
- Evaluating new technologies and solutions in the market and being responsible for keeping abreast of trends that may impact the Company
- In partnership with the company’s leadership, identify opportunities and risks for delivery, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Define and collaborate on the overall product commercialization process
- Establish the procedures, policies and process within the role as well as interaction with other departments outside of Product Development.
- Proficient SQL skills; ideally with experience in Microsoft SQL server, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SPSS and PowerBI (or any business intelligence tools)
- A basic understanding of AWS cloud service products such as Lambda, Elastic Search, EC2, S3 etc. is a plus
- provided by Dice
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon S3
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Business Planning