To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Momence, IL 60954
- Morgan Ewers
- Phone: mewers@ApplyOnline.NA.manpowerrpoaona
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Recruiter -Momence, IL
ManpowerGroup Solutions • Momence, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Title: Sr. Recruiter
Location: Momence, IL
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for non-exempt candidates with MGS's client's distribution center. This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). Also responsible for mentoring and assisting Delivery Consultants and Coordinators. Based at client site in Momence, IL.
* Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
o Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
o Maintain knowledge of how many interviews need to be scheduled for open positions
* Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
o Understand market and demographic data
o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
o Network with local employment centers, associations, etc. to promote client's openings to prospective candidates
o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
* Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
o Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
o Completion of skill and/or personality assessment as required
* ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
o Understand recruitment metric reports using applicant tracking system
o Resume conversion and application maintenance
* Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
o Provide Hiring Manager and HR Business Partners with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
o Consult with Hiring Manager to troubleshoot and resolve recruiting issues related to process or specific positions
o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
* Manage Offer Negotiation process
o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
o Oversee onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Years Experience
* 3 - 5 years of recruiting experience required
* Experience in at least three industries/verticals OR recruiting experience of warehouse positions
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program
* Experience in mentoring recruiters/delivery professionals
* Experience in advanced sourcing and recruiting with a client with a defined process
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
* Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data
* Ability to consult with Client to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to recruiting processes and methodologies
* Excellent customer service skills related to hiring managers and candidates
* Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
* Understanding of recruiting metrics
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team, candidates, and hiring managers
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
* Strong customer orientation
* Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer