You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Abacus is looking for outstanding Accounting Assistant to work at one of our top clients in Fort Myers, FL.
Come join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits, and real opportunities for growth.
- $ 15.50-17.50
- Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5 PM
- Primarily in charge of preparing and processing client bills. It is their responsibility to manage databases and payment systems, verify client information, list down the due amount and itemized account of goods and services, charge accurate tax, deduct discounts, and ensure copies of every invoice. They also arrange new client accounts, prepare receipts, keep an eye out for any errors or discrepancies, and assist clients by answering inquiries. Moreover, aside from processing invoices, they also perform various clerical support tasks such as handling calls and correspondence and organizing files.
- HS Diploma
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
- Abacus Staffing - Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group - Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group - Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35dcjk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.