"For internal Applicants, the internal posting period is 10/11/2018 through 10/18/2018."
This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area.
- Assisting servers restocking all dining and service areas
- Cleaning and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor
- Accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 6 months of related and verifiable work experience as a server required.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean an appropriate image
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to seniority from 5 AM - 2 AM.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Upholding Customer Service
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 15354
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (HE&R), we are a world-class
entertainment & hospitality company located in the heart of Hershey, PA. Every
member of our team goes above and beyond to deliver the ultimate experience –
one that will create lasting memories for our guests and foster success for our
employees, company and community.
View the full profile
is a privately held company founded in 1927 when our founder, Milton S.
Hershey, separated his chocolate manufacturing operations from his other
businesses. Our nearly 1,600 full-time and more than 6,200 seasonal/part-time
employees share a common goal of upholding the legacy of our founder while
striving to live by our company's Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless
Spirit of Service, Team Focused, and Respectful of Others.