Who we are:
At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 26,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Development Representative.
Excited about opportunities involving client management and supporting sales development both with net new and current clients.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling, emails, Linked in connections or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Moving leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Working directly with sales leadership
What you need:
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Prior SDR experience desired, not mandatory
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
• To support and promote the values of UST.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Simplified Disaster Recovery
- Cold Calling
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Development
- Telephone Skills