Atterro Workforce Solutions offers the following exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Plano Texas.
Atterro talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Administrate Assistant, CEO Office
• Partner and provide administrative and clerical support to the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO.
• Work on special projects in Executive office.
• Incumbent must have strong verbal and written communication skills needed for interfacing with high level executives, internal/external stakeholders and business units.
• Planning, arranging, scheduling, and coordinating domestic/international travel, company and community meetings, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities.
• Prepare presentations, correspondence, handle telephone inquiries, filing, and copying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Performs general support duties, including mailings, copies, printing, coordination of schedules, office set up, maintaining office equipment and condition, space planning, etc.
• Prepares expense reports within a timely basis
• Greet and Assist visitors
• Manage CEO meeting rooms
• May be responsible for reconciliation and tracking of budget items
• Assist in event planning, including scheduling, catering, set up and break down
• Assists Executive Admin with various needs. Performs word processing, prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, status reports, etc.
• Updates and/or maintains various tracking spreadsheets and databases
Background/Experience/Skills to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor degree or high school education, plus specialized executive secretarial training or equivalent work experience in executive office administration
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support position
• Must have professional demeanor at all times
• Experience researching information and preparing communications
• Experience with Microsoft Office Applications; must be able to create and edit PowerPoint presentations etc.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
• Must have a high level of integrity in dealing with confidential matters
• Must have strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Must have immaculate follow up skills, strong attention to detail
• Must be flexible, to adapt to a fast paced and ever changing environment
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written modes for internal and external personnel at all levels
Attention To Detail