We are recruiting for a Certified Nursing Assistant to assist residents in the Memory Care Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
Shifts Available- PRN:
2nd Shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm and 3rd Shift: 10:00pm-6:00am
- Provide kind, caring, and consistent companionship and support.
- Provide assistance, encouragement, and therapeutic interventions, as needed, for Memory Care residents to be as independent as possible in their activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Serve residents during mealtime, assist with memory care laundry, and basic housekeeping within the memory care neighborhood.
- Adhere to and is a champion for the Embrace Memory Care philosophy.
- Document daily according to memory care policies and procedures and state regulations, including but not limited to the communication of any resident concerns, change in condition, or related topics.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive a timely response and follow-up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Document responses from therapeutic activities and taking medical records regarding blood pressure, pulse, respiratory function, and weight.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At least six months of experience working with Seniors with Dementia, including participation in activities and programming. New grads welcome.
Must have CNA licensure for the State.