Who is Timberline Knolls
Timberline Knolls is a residential treatment center located on 43 beautiful acres just outside Chicago, offering a nurturing environment of recovery for women and girls ages 12 and older struggling to overcome eating disorders, substance abuse, mood disorders, trauma and co-occurring disorders. An adult partial hospitalization program is available for step down and for women to direct admit. By serving with uncompromising care, relentless compassion and an unconditional joyful spirit, we help our residents and clients help themselves in their recovery.
- Facilitate intake, admission and utilization review process for incoming patients.
- Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the information gathered to patient, their families and appropriate internal staff.
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient’s status in the admission and utilization process.
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy timeframes.
- Schedule/complete pre-admission assessments and communicate recommendations to patient or their family.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and admissions.
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient’s status in the admissions, intake and utilization process.
- Provide education to patient and their family throughout stay.
- Perform ongoing assessments of physical/function, emotional, social, spiritual and financial needs patients and implements crisis intervention and referral.
- Provide education regarding healthcare and social resource systems to empower patient and their family to access resources independently.
Professional Skills Needed
- Master's degree in a Therapeutic Counseling, Behavioral Science, Social Work or related field
- Illinois Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor or Current licensure, as required for the area of clinical specialty, i.e., Current and active Illinois clinical licensure or Illinois active endorsement to license: may include; LPC, LSW, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, PhD, current RN license, CADC or other clinical counseling or therapy license, as designated by the state in which the facility operates.
- Three plus years of mental/behavioral health experience working with individuals in a clinical or observational capacity, preferably within the area of specialty for the facility.
- Experience in the managed care pre-certification process, level of care assessments and utilization.
Timberline Knolls brings diversity and flexibility with our offers on competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Our benefits package includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance; and 401(k). TK also offers a supportive and diverse work environment, training in evidenced-based practices and substantial opportunities for growth.
FLSA – Exempt
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is respected nationwide for its treatment of eating disorders, addiction, and co-occurring mental health concerns.
For additional information, please check our website: www.timberlineknolls.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)