To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
- SNI Technology
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Web Applications Environment Support Engineer
SNI Technology • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a IT Web Applications Environment Support Engineer for an exciting contract to hire scenario. The IT Web Applications Environment Support Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and supporting secure and scalable application environments; and by installing, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring enterprise and web applications across environments, ensuring capacity, availability, and performance
- Designs and builds secure, performing and scalable website and application environments. Documents these environments as appropriate.
- Implements, configures, updates, and maintains web and enterprise applications.
- Demonstrates and maintains skills and knowledge necessary to support applications and environments including their functionality, integrations, and/or interfaces.
- Proactively monitors, tunes, optimizes, troubleshoots, and resolves hosting issues related to applications, integrations, and other technology as appropriate.
- Analyzes risk and impact and takes appropriate action associated with executing installations, upgrades, enhancements, configuration modifications within application hosting environments
- Releases team and vendor code within an Agile/DevSecOps environment, leveraging virtualization and containerization as appropriate, using automation whenever possible.
- Maintains and creates DNS zones in support of hosting websites and web applications
- Provides Level 3 support for hosting environments Implements and reinforces IT Security policies and secure practices in all aspects of hosting
- Maintains vendor relationships through regular communication and updates. Partners with vendors to troubleshoot and identify causes of reported issues and to implement bug fixes or system upgrades
- Creates, maintains and follows repeatable standards, processes and procedures
- Expands knowledge of changing technologies and assists with recommendations for implementation and adaptation of new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining multiple enterprise level application hosting environments, as well as maintaining, configuring and monitoring enterprise applications
- 5+ years of experience building and managing multiple large presence (n-tier) website hosting environments, including managing and administering web applications on various server platforms
- Proven knowledge of Web and Application hosting security
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Linux operating systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2016
- Advanced knowledge of configuring, and maintaining applications on F5 Big IP Application Delivery Controllers (ADC)
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience hosting and hardening LEMP environments
- Strong experience with ITIL and utilizing ITIL processes
- Skilled understanding of networks and network configuration with regards to hosting environment dependencies
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Advanced experience and knowledge of working with PowerShell Scripting
- Strong experience with Bash, SED, AWK scripting
- Advanced experience with Content Management System (CMS) platforms, including, Sitecore and WordPress
- Demonstrated proficiency in mentoring hosting administrators and other team members as appropriate
- Demonstrated proficiency in servant leadership
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and developing strategic hosting environments and architectures