To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Black Creek, WI 54106
- Sarah Brunner
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brooksource • Black Creek, WI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
6 Month CTH
Brooksource is searching for a Bank Teller who would be responsible for providing a high level of customer service/support to all credit union members via walk-in, phone, fax or email. The Bank Teller is responsible for promoting the credit union's products and services as well as maintaining and deepening the credit union's relationship with new and existing clients.
• Efficiently complete all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with credit union procedures
• Balance cash and checks at the end of each shift
• Answer member inquiries and help to resolve issues regarding checking, savings and loan accounts
• Follow credit union procedures in properly identifying clients
• Perform specialized task such as preparing cashier's checks, money orders and issuing Traveler's Checks.
• Accurately complete all logs
• Actively promote credit union products and services to new and existing credit union clients
• Increase deposits and sales through referrals to Personal Bankers
• High school diploma
• 0-2 years of related experience
• Strong cash handling skills
• Possess good listening and communication skills
• Client service orientated
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Problem solving abilities
• Show a high degree of accountability
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.