You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hourly Manager + Bonus
Initial hiring pay range (based on location, experience, etc.): $18 / hour
The Shift Manager - He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences.
Benefits offered for all Full-time Restaurant Managers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Benefits
- Dependent Care & Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Basic Life, AD&D & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Crewmember Assistance Program
- Benefits Concierge Service
Perks & Rewards for all Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive pay + monthly bonus for all levels of Management!
- Paid Time Off & Sick time
- 8 paid Holidays a year
- Early closure for company events
- Casual Work Attire
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
Operations Management- Deliver “What We Do” on each shift you lead; at Raising Cane’s “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run high performing shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant to assure Raising Cane’s standards are being meet in these areas; be a Customer advocate communicating needs to Crewmembers to assure Customers satisfaction during shift; responsible for restaurants performance on and off scheduled shifts; ensure all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s standards
People Management- Coach and train Crewmembers on proper Raising Cane’s procedures on each shift; screen prospective Crewmembers for applicants that match Raising Cane’s job qualifications; motivate Crewmembers to maximize their potential on each shift; assure Crewmember and Customer safety throughout shift. Reports all risk management issues to General Manager; support adherence to Raising Cane’s uniform policy during shift
Business Management- Support management on all areas that impact the business to include: labor cost, waste monitoring, sales and costs of goods; monitor management of daily cash procedures; provides accurate inventory data and report all data to General Manager; provides a sense of urgency when handling all Crewmembers and customer situations
- Project Support- Supports all programs and initiatives during the shift; support management of current Perfect Safety Box which is Raising Cane’s risk management program; and severe weather practices; ensure are marketing tools are properly implemented; report all new hire paperwork and separations in a timely manner
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane’s Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurant’s Crewmembers
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Business Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AC08-17992_77970
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.