JOB SUMMARY:Provides field supervision of Securitas personnel in patrol, inspection, shared guarding and/or response operations; provides patrol and response service as needed.Primary job function is supervision of guarding personnel in patrol/inspection operations.
- Assigns and directs work; coach's employees, and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary; supports staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities; refers problematic issues to Branch management.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates with Branch management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services; meets with Branch management and other supervisory personnel to discuss customer service, initiatives, personnel matters, and related issues.
- Inspects patrol routes and sites as assigned to ensure adequate coverage and compliance with orders, contracts and directives; visits client representatives to ensure that they remain satisfied with services provided; covers vacant routes or assignments as necessary.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
Education/Experience:High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Required to hold and continue to meet the requirements for any applicable state, county and municipal license (CT Guard Card) for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol, inspection and response services.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate performance.
- Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and controls.
- Ability to learn quickly and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to various sites and changes in post procedures.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
EOE - AAP M/F/D/V
Coaching And Mentoring