To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Assistant Computer Support
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 11 days ago
Provides basic troubleshooting assistance and ticket resolution for personal computer users.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports computer users with installation of basic hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots basic problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Recommends hardware solutions regarding personal computers in assigned areas.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of personal computer support experience
- Experience working with personal computer hardware, software, and terminology
- Experience working with personal computer systems and local area networks
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, and scanners
- Office environment