To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Solomon Page
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Solomon Page • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, a large alternate asset management company is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant to support the Investor Relations and US Sales team with administrative duties. In this role you will professionally answer calls, greet clients, manage a high volume of domestic travel, manage internal and external meetings and manage expenses in Concur.
The right candidates for this role will be proactive, organized and be an experienced assistant that has coordinated a large amount of travel, industry experience is strongly preferred out of the financial services industry. The hours for this role will be 9:00 AM through 6:00 PM. This is a long term temp role lasting about 6 months and can pay up to $28.00 an hour.
- Support a team of up to 5 people
- Manage a high volume of domestic travel arrangements
- Create detailed itineraries, updating all details as necessary
- Heavy meeting coordination via Outlook
- Ensure team has everything they need for upcoming meeting and travel
- Collect receipts and follow up on any missing items ensuring expenses are processed in a timely manner
- BS Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an assistant out of financial services
- Must have coordinated international / domestic travel and meeting planning
- Professional demeanor with a no job too small attitude
- Happy to back up
- Available to commit for up to 6 months