To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77002
- Collin Waldmann
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Developer
CyberCoders • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a part of a highly specialized, collaborative and motivated team
- Learn from and be inspired by skilled colleagues
- Teach and inspire others
- Work across the entire product life cycle
- Develop your skill set - research and adopt the latest design patterns, methodologies, principles and technologies
- Make your mark and, in doing so, make us better
What You Need for this Position
- Experience building modern web applications
- Experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL
- Building and consuming REST services
Helpful skills & experience:
- Exposure to SaaS software design, development, deployment and maintenance
- Experience working with cloud platforms: AWS / Azure
- Responsive web design
- Automated testing - TDD / BDD
- Entity Framework or another ORM framework
- Experience working with one or more of the following: ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, CouchBase, Scala
- Familiarity with WinForms application development
- OAuth 2.0
What's In It for You
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.