To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Maggie Broadhurst
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant II
Kelly Services • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant II Kelly Services is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant II for one of our top clients in Phoenix, AZ. As an Administrative Assistant II with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing a high level of professional administrative support to the Chief Quality Officer and the Quality Management team. This is a contract opportunity with no set end date. The pay rate starts at 15/hour. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully handle multiple priority tasks at the same time, track deadlines and ensure timeliness of completion of the assigned tasks
- Provide high performing skill level in the use of MS Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Manage scheduling and maintaining calendars for upper management
- Draft emails and prepare documents for deliverables
- Manage travel claims and routine correspondences
- Demonstrate skill in proper English usage, spelling and vocabulary, telephone etiquette and adhere to confidentiality standards
- Communicate with other departments to obtain needed documents, make data entry into web based portals and data bases
- Track and obtain required documents by the required timeframes
- Provide intermediate data analysis (survey data collection, tabulation, and issue resolution)
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with peers, team and upper management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of recent office administration support (administrative level or executive level)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Why Kelly? With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.